What to sell what to keep

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dice1

Reaction score
I have 2 jon boats. one is an older Crawdad that I have seen many people mod and make a good little boat. I also have a 10ft no name no HID aluminum jon just sitting. Have had them both out and while the 10ft was stiffer on the water the Crawdad has more room and options I can do. What should I do since I dont need them both.

sell both and buy a 14'? if you can live w/o a boat for a little while, this is the time to sell to maximize your profits. then buy another boat in a few months when prices get more reasonable again.

Post some pics of the Crawdad.

I live outside Philly too and have been wanting one of those .... maybe we could make a deal.

I had a friend of mine say he was interested in the 10 footer. so I probably will sell that and keep the crawdad cause I have it all broken down already and just need to get the parts to mod it. Its just the transom and most of the frame work on the inside so a wood floor and some other small things to make it stiffer and more buoyant.

Dice1 said:
I had a friend of mine say he was interested in the 10 footer. so I probably will sell that and keep the crawdad cause I have it all broken down already and just need to get the parts to mod it. Its just the transom and most of the frame work on the inside so a wood floor and some other small things to make it stiffer and more buoyant.

theres nothing on earth you can do to make a boat more buoyant, besides bolting 55 gal. drums to the outside of your boat or something like that, you can fill ur whole boat with foam and it will not change buoancy 1 bit.....

I just thought if I replaced the old foam blocks with new ones and when I make the floor inject about 2 inch of foam under it the buoyancy would increase.

Latest posts