Transducer Armor review

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterguy86

Reaction score
I bought the wee vee from https://www.transducerarmor.com/, who is a site sponsor, after banging my transducer around pretty good last time out. I ordered the 12 volt model in black. I felt the cost was reasonable. The turn around time was excellent! I got it yesterday.

The product looks to be well manufactured. It fit the motor great and the welds look quality. It was really easy to install. I haven't had it in the water yet but I'm sure it will fit the bill nicely.

On to the pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339151098.645336.jpg

Thanks for the review! Awesome!

These things are a life saver. I remember dragging my transducer through the rocks and not getting it up in time...the damage was already done.

Thank you for the review..We appreciate it.
The "Wee Vee" is a very durable tough guard that can take a beating. I'm sure you'll like it. FYI If you ever up grade to a different motor the U part of the guard can be opened or closed up and mounted to another motor. If you ever have any questions just let me know.
Thank you very much for your order.

Wee Vee Bassin said:
Thank you for the review..We appreciate it.
The "Wee Vee" is a very durable tough guard that can take a beating. I'm sure you'll like it. FYI If you ever up grade to a different motor the U part of the guard can be opened or closed up and mounted to another motor. If you ever have any questions just let me know.
Thank you very much for your order.

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Still haven't had a chance to get it wet yet. We took my dad's boat out yesterday instead of mine. I think I'm going to go tomorrow though.

Latest posts