Casting Deck Size

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jqcargle

Reaction score
I recently purchased a G3 1444-VBW it has a front casting deck but I was wondering what the best size was for bass fishing??? Any help would be appreciated! Any ideas on storage areas would also be helpful. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2004_833_1444-vbw.jpg
    2004_833_1444-vbw.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 300
First off, Welcome :beer:

That's a really nice boat. Congrats on the purchase.

Regarding deck size, its really a personal preference thing. If your boat is exactly like the picture, I think you have the absolute perfect set-up. The deck is plenty big enough to walk around on, mount a pedestal seat, work a foot-controlled trolling motor .... but its small enough to leave a nice sized floor area.

It also looks like there is an access portal allowing you to stuff things up under the deck .... seems like plenty of access to me.

If you wanted to extend the deck though, and maybe put flip-up hatches to access the storage space, check out the builds section of this site for lots and lots of ideas.

Regarding deck size, its really a personal preference thing.

+1. For me...the more space I have, the happier I am.

Fish from the boat a few times before you make that decision. You might like what you have. If not...you will get a better idea of what you are missing.

Latest posts