My Jon Boat.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your best bet would be to spend sometime looking through Tinboats Mod forum. This will allow you to see multiple builds as opposed to one or just a few. Each boat, size or build will be drastically different. Also some builds are methodically written and if not you can always ask the owner by sending a private message.

Plus if you ever have a question certainly there will be someone here that can help you without charging $19.95. If you cannot resist dropping a dollar towards boat goodies there are fish rulers, tb decals, and shirts* the site sells to help pay for hosting. Every boat needs a ruler.

sixgun86 said:
I think your best bet would be to spend sometime looking through Tinboats Mod forum. This will allow you to see multiple builds as opposed to one or just a few. Each boat, size or build will be drastically different. Also some builds are methodically written and if not you can always ask the owner by sending a private message.

Plus if you ever have a question certainly there will be someone here that can help you without charging $19.95. If you cannot resist dropping a dollar towards boat goodies there are fish rulers, tb decals, shirts, and gstrings* the site sells to help pay for hosting. Every boat needs a ruler.

Where is this site at on this form? Thanks Ivan

Latest posts