TIN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bailbuster

Reaction score
Well here it is and here we go!! start date 6/24/12! 1648 LoweLine
photo.jpg

Most of the fun is in the project! Good luck and looks like a nice start.

Myself, I'm already looking for my fifth boating project. My dilemma is I ran out of space for another project. If only my son would buy a house with RV parking!

Not really sure what all I will do, maybe remove center seat and a full deck in front,to start..Still has to be floatable in August when Vermontser gets home so he can fish while he is here..BB

Bailbuster said:
Not really sure what all I will do, maybe remove center seat and a full deck in front,to start..Still has to be floatable in August when Vermontser gets home so he can fish while he is here..BB

I'd like to :WELCOME: my Dad to the forums :)

Also going to tell him to keep the middle seat in the boat. I think extending the front deck to the 1st seat is a good idea with some storage added underneath. It looks like it would be high enough to put a battery in there for lights or a TM or to power that hummingbird I see on the bow.

If you're going to bow-fish off of it, you're going to need to stay away from carpet in the front too. Do something that allows you to spray/wash the blood off.

First thing I would do is add flat floors so your grandson can walk around without tripping over the ribs :)

Vermonster said:
Bailbuster said:

Also going to tell him to keep the middle seat in the boat. I think extending the front deck to the 1st seat is a good idea with some storage added underneath. It looks like it would be high enough to put a battery in there for lights or a TM or to power that hummingbird I see on the bow.

If you're going to bow-fish off of it, you're going to need to stay away from carpet in the front too. Do something that allows you to spray/wash the blood off.

First thing I would do is add flat floors so your grandson can walk around without tripping over the ribs :)

This is GREAT! I've always said this is a family forum. This just proves it!

I also want to agree with keeping the middle seat in the boat. Especially if you are going to deck back to it. You will have a more rigid boat with it there. You can cut into it for storage if you need, but I'd keep the sides of the seat attached left and right.

Even more important though.....I'd fish from it for a while before you decide what you want to mod. Being in the space a few times will certainly clear up and create some great ideas.

Vermonster said:
Bailbuster said:

Floor will be done this weekend...

Started on the boat today,note to self never start when wife is home. This was the first thing I got done.
101_1763.jpg
,Chicken coop door..Then I got started..
101_1766.jpg
101_1765.jpg

Looking good! Looking forward to taking her out! Cooper will likely be in your boat before mine. 100+ degrees down here.

remember he's 8,just started to drive the ranger by himself,not ready to put him in my truck yet....

Latest posts