Finally found a Jon boat ! Going to pick it up now.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

y2k600f4

Reaction score
This weekend I came across a 2002 SeaArk 1548SLD DuckHawk with 2001 EZ load galvanized trailer both purchased new in 2002. Original owner garage kept used primarily for duck hunting in fresh water and some brackish. Engine upgraded few years ago to a new F25ESH Yamaha 4-stroke; beleive it is a 2005 (have to check date code on transom bracket) estimated 50 hrs on engine. New tires on trailer and new battery. Engine not serviced yet this year. Comes with duck blind (including brackets)....plan on removing; plan on converting to fishing boat. Not going to do much for now except wire some lights, anchor, fishfinder/gps, add spare tire and seats/and or cushions. Will post pics tonight. Thanks everyone on this site for commenting on my previous posts regarding potential finds.

That is an excellent find !!! =D>

Nice work, great boat hunting success. Stalking the Craig's List is not for the faint of heart. :)

Have fun, be safe.

Sounds like a WINNER! Congrats =D> =D> That's how I came on my Tracker Grizzly 1648, from a 75 yr old duck hunter. I haven't been sorry at all [-o< , for as long as I looked to find what I wanted. And of course we want PICS!

Latest posts