Police Dept. Tin Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
On my way to our jail last weekend I noticed our neighboring P.D. has a tin boat so I took a couple pics to share. Sorry for the pic quality, we didn't have the opportunity to get up there until after dark. Looked to be a 1648 with OMC 50?

Attachments

• fo1.jpg
    fo1.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 1,058
  • fo2.jpg
    fo2.jpg
    792 KB · Views: 1,058
These days I'm the one that puts them on.. #-o

Our city doesn't have a jail so we have to transport to the town over. They've got lots of toys as you can see. SRT vehicle, H1 Hummer, Mobile command, etc..

Yeah, and they get them for free too. And they don't give a crap if they abuse it because the taxpayer's money will pay for any damages caused.

If my job involved dealing with dangerous scum bags then I would expect a few perks as well

Most of the police that I have dealt with are pretty good at NOT abusing anything - kinda why many get into that line of work

I understand that there are bad apples everywhere so . . . .

The water patrol at my local river run in a classy RiverPro! I'm thinking about a career change so I can do that too! :mrgreen:

Alabama marine police have a 30' Aluminum that runs twin 250's? It is an amazing boat.. Had them come over one time to issue a HIN #.. I'll be riding with them before the season is finished at least once.

In good 'ole AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio has a FLEET of craft. Glass boats for the big lakes, tins for the smaller ones, and I even think they have a pontoon w/ a plank for roudy inmates (j/k) :LOL2:

Next time I see one, I'll snap a pic too.

sixgun86 said:
Alabama marine police have a 30' Aluminum that runs twin 250's? It is an amazing boat.. Had them come over one time to issue a HIN #.. I'll be riding with them before the season is finished at least once.

But does it have rod holders and a place for your beer? :lol:

Latest posts