1990 Alumicraft Mv Angler 16 length ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnriverluver

Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact length in ft and inches of a 1990 Alumicraft mv angler 16. I just bought this boat over the 4th and the registration card is nearly unreadable. In this state there is a considerable difference in registration cost and gear requirements for boats 16 ft and over compared to a boat of say 15' 11". If anyone has this info I would appreciate it. I know I can measure the boat but am looking for the official listed length.

From iBoat

1990 Alumacraft Boats MV 1670
This Alumacraft outboard utility has a aluminum hull, is 16 feet long and 70 inches wide at the widest point. The boat weighs approximately 282 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. The maximum horsepower we have listed for this outboard boat is 35 hp .

I'm guessing you are in IL plus in IL you get to pay USAGE TAX on the purchase too.

I think the Watercraft Certificate of Title (in IL) also lists the length, manufacturer, model.

Tim

Thanks Joseph. That is the info I was looking for and had been on IBoats trying to find that page but for some reason couldn't find their boat info pages.

Earl I am in Tenn and we do not have titles for boats. Just the state issued registration card. Tn changed as in cheaped out on these cards sometime recently and even my card for another boat became unreadable after 2 days in my wallet!!!! Thanks for trying but this is an alum bass boat and not a utlility hull. First poster hit it right however so now I know I have to fork over more $$ since it is 16ft even.