Would this be worth it?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sactown_fisher

Reaction score
Currently looking for a trailer for my 12' sea nymph and came across a guy that wants to sell his boat and trailer for $50. I don't know what kind of boat it is but i'm mainly looking at the trailer. Would a trailer for a 15' be too much for a 12'? Heres a picture. He won't sell anything separately.

Thanks for any insight, new to boating and trying to get out on the water this year on a budget. #-o
5Y55K75M73E43I83N6c8653628d32d9d019da.jpg

$50.00 is cheap. Do they both have titles or at least a title for the trailer? If the motor comes with I'd buy it and sell off the parts.

I'd be all over it. If the springs are to heavy for your tin boat you can remove a leaf or two.

Man, guy sold it right before I called him back. Oh well, I would have given the boat to you for free, you pick up.lol
I guess it ended up being a donation place that sells all kinds of stuff. They said they don't get very many boats in and just sold it cheap. My search continues...

Latest posts