New Alumacraft Boat Owner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonynoriega

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals...

Just got my first boat the other day...

Trying to figure out what year it is...

From what I can see by the tags and stamps... it is an Alumacraft...On the center lower transom support brace down the center are the numbers 552, no letters.

However, on the two upper transom support braces, on the side towards the top, is a single letter "K" stamped on each of them...

Would this be an Alumacraft Model K boat?

And would the 552, signify year '52?

thanks all....

The great thing about Alumacraft is they kept very good records over the years.

You can call Alumacraft 507-931-1050 or email from their web site and give them the letter and number that you found and they can give you the info about your boat.

You can also check out https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/Aluma_craft and see if anything looks familiar.

Without pics of your boat, it's kinda hard for us to help very much.

The overall length is like 15' 10"...almost 16'.

Two transom upper support braces, and one lower transom support brace.

Hopefully I can track down the year of my boat... would love to have the spec sheet on it.

Attachments

• IMG952963.jpg
    IMG952963.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG958752.jpg
    IMG958752.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG958877.jpg
    IMG958877.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 538
If you have a title for the boat...wouldn't the year be on there?

Also...welcome to the TinBoat family and Congrats on the new boat too. I know how exciting that is.

Nope... never been titled as far as DMV can tell me... they dont even have anything as far as registration...

Last stickers on the boat are for 91... and DMV doesnt seem to have records on it based on the registration #...

So I got a bill of sale, and plan on taking care of everything myself.

The search continues.

Latest posts