Look what I found!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theyyounggun

Reaction score
I got a 15 36 for $100(havent picked it up yet).But I need a trailor and OB for it. Ive been surfing craigslist for a little now for a low priced trailor and look what I found!https://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/3148204014.html I called him and he said that its been sitting in his backyard for a while. all the boat needs is a plug.(im gonna use it for duck hunting). Back to story. I finaly found a good deal! I just hope it dosent have any leaks. If it does I dont really care cause its basically icing on the cake. He said he dosent know but im worried about the trailer on the interstate for 45 min.

Looks like a good deal to me. Might want to take a grease gun with you, couldn't tell if it had buddy bearings are not. The other thing to check would be the tires for dry rot. They look good in the picture.

Just take it easy, might want to stop a couple of times and check the hub heat, just to be on the safe side.

Your gonna have FUN now.

Its not definent that I get it. But i would really like to. Im tempted to take another one of my trailers with me and load it up on it. But then at the same time if I dont take another trailer with me I could always stop by autozone or somewhere on the way home. but then again a 45 min isnt horrible. :?

That second picture made it look like a four door cuddy cabin! :lol:

I see you have the bug too! I'm going to look at a deep water boat this weekend and have the cash ready along with magnetic tow lights! This would be the second boat bought in what I consider "barn yard" finds.

Good luck!

Frogman Ladue said:
...I think it needs a longer trailer. :wink:
After really trying to scale everything I did figure out the trailer needs to be longer. And someting else I notices was look how close the hitch is to the winch. I wouldnt be able to put a tail gate down probably.

theyyounggun said:
Frogman Ladue said:
...I think it needs a longer trailer. :wink:
After really trying to scale everything I did figure out the trailer needs to be longer. And someting else I notices was look how close the hitch is to the winch. I wouldnt be able to put a tail gate down probably.

Looks to me like the bunks are sticking out behind the boat and by looking at the axle on the trailer the boat is to far forward.

Latest posts