SeaArk owners, do you like your boats?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood_Duck

Reaction score
Anyone who has a SeaArk, do you like your boats? Ergonomics, construction, etc? Looking at a 1660 Tunnel Jet right now and can't find much about them.

Sea Arks are primarly sold and used in the south. They are the "tank" of jon boats but don't think they are nimble footed and fast. They are traditionally slow and lumbering but will take one heck of a beating and just keep going.... Check AK McCallom.......

I know the sales guy said they have a lifetime hull puncture warranty to the original owner. i.e. I go flying up the river, rip the hull open on a rock, and it's covered according to him. It's also nice that you can basically have the boat setup with almost anything imaginable. Tons of consoles to choose from with alternate mounting locations, lockers, storage, fuel tanks, pods, etc etc.

I would love to get one as my duck blind boat. I go through some thick ice when hunting.

I'm on my second 1436, only wish I could have a budget for a big body Ark. Comparing mine to other on the market in the same size it is a much nicer boat. Metal capped transom, aluminum is a bit thicker.

-Sucker for SeaArk.

Latest posts