What do you guys think?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim1990

Reaction score
So i purchased a boat awhile back and it ended up being more work than i wanted to tackle. it had a large crack and corrosion all over the rear floor, covered by a hard insulation foam, so i sold it (i showed the buyer everything wrong with it so no i did just rip him off like i was). i found this boat today on craigslist and I'm thinking of going to take a look at it tomm. i definitely wont pay the asking price because it seems pretty high to me but I'm going to see what the seller will take. let me know what you guys think of it? think its worth trying to get it for 500-650?

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/3234905353.html

Doubt you will get it for 5 or $600. He has put work into the transom, decking and carpeting. That usually means he will hold a higher value of it because he did the work himself, ya know the sentimental value thing. My guess would be he won't take any less than $750-800 minimum.

so i went and looked at the boat the other day. the transom had about 20 holes from i dont know what accessories. Also had a crack that supposedly had been welded and then covered by 5200 and electrolysis on the outside of the hull. which really had be turned off. so i guess its back to craigslist to keep looking.

It always looks better in pics than it does in person :( and sellers are notorious for overstating what they really have

Latest posts