Jon inside

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cva34

Reaction score
I have had for about 10y a 1993 Superior 16 Jon style boat 60" bottem with a slight V turning into tunnel last 6' also has pontoons on rear. rated for 60HP..Lable says made in Smackover AR..Anybody know anything more (havent found anything).I have only seen 1 other Superior Bot its and 18' Belong to San Benard NWR,TX..I have just spent days and many hours stripping inside to bare metal.Looks like new after removeing layers of paint glue and carpet.Found a couple broke welds and some (acne scars on outside bottem).Going to welder next week..Now to the Real Delima After all this what do I put inside.Over the bare metal floor/seating surface/Inside in general.I am Thinking (no Carpet) Maybe; Marine Vinyl/bed liner/Paint/hydro -turf ..Open to all sugestions and how to put down prep with what and any tips..I want something that ain't hot/tuff/not slick/washable with car wash wand/and last not peel off in couple years...Big ??? I sorry ...cva34

Latest posts