1993 G3...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispbrown27

Reaction score
Going to look at a 93 G3 riveted 1648 with a 72 model 25 horse on it with trailer. The boat looks to be in good shape. He said there are a few dents on the bottom but nothing major. (what good used jon boat doesn't have a few character marks on the bottom?) Said it does not leak at all and has about an 18 inch aluminum deck extension welded on the front with storage underneath. The motor is elec. start, with a new impeller and "clutch dog" (which I have never heard of) and runs well and is willing to take it to the river so I can see it run. Trailer is homemade but solid. (lights work, etc) The guy is asking $1300 but said he would take an even grand for it. You guys think that it is worth a grand? It's a 3 hour drive to where he is and don't wanna burn the gas for nothing.
Chris

Ended up buying it Sunday. Will have pictures up soon to show off the new toy! Right now I am building a duck blind for it so I will also show the blind too.
Chris

Latest posts