Tow Hitch Acura 2.5TL

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish-On

Reaction score
Anyone ever installed one on acura vigor or tl? I can go fishing more if I could tow my utility trailer with the car lol. **** OPEC!

Fish-On said:
Anyone ever installed one on acura vigor or tl? I can go fishing more if I could tow my utility trailer with the car lol. **** OPEC!

LOL!!! I know it can be done. Call a place that sells and installs hitches, they should be able to help you. My grandfather had a hitch installed on a Buick and pulled a fiberglass Bass Boat!!!! LOL! Those OPECers are putting a hurting on alot of people. I dont hardly pull my boat as much as I did before it started getting crazy high....:(

https://www.jcwhitney.com/Acura-Vigor-Receiver-Hitch/200728267-600002360.jcw?showCustom=0&makeName=Acura&makeId=1&modelName=Vigor&modelId=11&year=

Here ya go!

Or call your local uhaul. I got mine from uhaul and installed it myself on my 95 Volvo 850. Was not difficult but took some elbow grease! I think when I called my local uhaul the hitch they sold me was cheaper and I could pick it up without paying shipping. They also carry the wiring harnesses needed for the multi-light setups on most foreign cars.

I used to pull an open trailer and motorcycle to the racetrack in my Toyota Camry, I pitted with a guy who pulled one with a Saab.

I have a 94 accord that had a uhaul hitch on it when I got it. I have never trailered anything with it, but I don't think it would have any problems with a smaller boat. I can drive 110 and 4000rpm all day long. I hate and love the car at the same time. No torque though. My only worry would be pulling the boat out on stone launches when the water is low.

Latest posts