What's it worth?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
Just curious, what would you think a 2006 Grizzly 16 x 54 is worth. As follows:
2006 1654 All Welded Grizzly with side console, trolling motor on board,2 bank battery charger, comes with trailer and 2 spare tires.

Seller will remove engine so it's just the above.

Thoughts ?

Thanks

go to basspro.com boat showroom and see what a 2011 or 2012 goes for new then make decide what you would pay for a six year old boat. as always boat values vary greatly from community to community

Still a few to many variables.
Size TM,condition of boat,trailer...
It's worth what your willing to pay...if you really like it.....$1500 ish,if everything in good condition.
Does the seller want to get rid of it or did he say he would sell it to you,because you want it?

Thanks, I figured $1500 and that's what I told the seller. He told me $2500 and I politely told him "good bye".

Last yr. I bought a bare bones "2006" 1654 FB Tracker GRIZZLEY, with a somewhat decent tilt trailer for $1600. (no motor)
Pd. a little more than I wanted to, but this perticular boat isn't too easy to find and it didn't have a single dent in it.
After doing the mods. to it, and running it, I'm very happy I bought it.
Really like the VERSA TRAC system that's on these boats!

Prices are going to vary significantly based on location. In my area, $1500 for that boat would be a heck of a deal. I have a customer that is about to buy a new 1652, and I'd bet he'd probably be very happy to buy that for $2500 were it in this neck of the woods.

I'd also say that my neck of the woods has one of the higher demands in the country for 1652ish sized boats, which is why they bring a fair amount.

A Grizzly 1654 in my area would fetch $2500 all day if it had everything you listed. It's the perfect size for running on the rivers around here.

bassboy1 said:
In my area, $1500 for that boat would be a heck of a deal.

X2, although I'm not a huge tracker fan. Check out backwoods landing in AL, they have new Weldbuilts very reasonably priced.

just being able to find one. no one around my area sells a 16'. if they do they want what they paid for it. you will find 14' and 12' all day for cheap. i would say $2500 is fair as long as its not tore up.