1648mv width on trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim1990

Reaction score
So after lots and lots of searching craigslist and only finding over priced boats that still needed tons of work I've decided to go new. I'm trying to get measurements for a 1648mv on a trailer to see how much I'll need to expand my gate to get it in the yard. I have about 8 feet in width, which seems to be plenty but just want to make sure so i dont get home with the boat and realize i cant get it in the yard. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Wes

Not sure if this info will help but, a Tracker Grizzly 1648 has a beam of 72" so 6ft. And I would think that the extra 2 ft would be enough for the trailer to fit safely. It may be tight, but I think it should fit fine.

You'd probably be best off measuring the width of the trailer rather than the boat. My setup's widest part was from fender to fender of the trailer. Then I added guide-ons, these increased the width of the setup by about 1.5-2ft when it was all said and done.

Here is a picture of my 1648 on the trailer. It is narrower than the boat, the boat (Alumacraft) is 70" at the top of the transom. At the top of the guideons it measures 7'.

Attachments

• 091711 002.jpg
    091711 002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 272

Latest posts