Newbie on Board

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windfall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick 'Howdy' as a test to see if I have everything working right. I'm about to pick up a new Smoker Craft Alaskan in a couple days, and just found out about this site. Looking forward to getting and sharing information.

Gary
(Windfall)

Hey, Windfall. Welcome to a terrific site. Especially nice to have you on board since you are a left coaster. Where do you most frequently fish? And do keep us updated when you get your ride. You know...pictures and all. This is is a great site with folks who can help with most any question you might have.
Rick

Hi RBB,

Glad to be aboard. I do most of my fishing for Kokanee up on Green Peter (no, that's not a tropical disease) Reservoir up out of Sweet Home. Fall finds SWMBO and me over on some coastal river chasing the elusive Fall Chinook.

New ride is going to finally be my 'last boat', like I've said about 5 times before. A Smoker Craft Alaskan (13DLX with a 9.9 Merc) As I look back, it's almost embarrassing, I've had 2 Valcos, 2 Boston Whalers, a Ski Barge, a Porta-Bote, Monark Knight 14, North River Revenge, and an Arima Sea Hunter. You'd think a guy could make up his mind sooner or later.

Have a couple mods already in mind for the Alaskan. When I get it set up (and learn how to put pics on this site) you'll hear from me again.

Thanks for the welcome,

(Boat is to be called "Windfall" because I just was qualified for a Military Veterans Disability and got a substantial award)