SeaArk 1872 - New to me... soon anyway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
After looking for probably close to 3 years for a SeaArk and having owned 3 boats during the search, found a 2007 SeaArk 1872 on Craigslist. Been back and forth with the owner numerous times via email with dimensions and photos. Make a long story, yesterday was the first time I stepped on the boat. Going to be used to fish the flats for Redfish and Trout here in N. Florida where oyster bars and NOT kind to fiberglass flats boats. Bassboy1 is going to be doing some sheetmetal work for me after the 1st of the year. I'll be picking the Ark up in about a month. Need to figure out seating and storage. I got an incredible deal on the boat due to the size of the engine on it which is only a 40 Etec. It was owned by an elderly gentleman in Pensacola Florida who wanted to just go "putt putt. He quite literally used the boat twice; his health went south and he passed away. The whole package may have 10 hours on it. Engine is an 09, boat an 07 with an 08 trailer and he bought the package in August of 08 new off the lot.

Anyone looking for a 40 Etec with easily under 10 hours? Shoot me a PM. Engine is spotless and you could eat off of it!

Now to ever so slowly devise a plan. A few on the hull and more of the Etec.

Attachments

• 20web.jpg
    20web.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 18web.jpg
    18web.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 15aweb.jpg
    15aweb.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 14aweb.jpg
    14aweb.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 12web.jpg
    12web.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 374
And the Etec... 09 and looks like it's brand new.

Attachments

• 15web.jpg
    15web.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 2web.jpg
    2web.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 371
  • 3web.jpg
    3web.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 371
  • 4web.jpg
    4web.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 6web.jpg
    6web.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 8web.jpg
    8web.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 371
  • 12web.jpg
    12web.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 371
Man I wish you were closer, that Etec would make my 1652 fly...

Sweet boat by the way!

Thanks, we fish the bay in St. Marks, FL for Speckled Trout and Redfish. Nasty oyster bars and rocks that move in the middle of the night dictates a tinny :mrgreen:

I know what you mean. My dad has property in steinhatchee and there's a lot of areas we can't fish in his glass boat. I can't wait to get mine down there this spring to get into the back water further. I've been seein some decent reports to your south.

Fishing has been very good all summer and into the fall. You do NOT want to run a glass boat around here unless you have a relative who does glass repairs lol.

Latest posts