Mon ark 1648 '85 Jon

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcaswell

Reaction score
What's y'all opinion of value? For just the boat and maybe trailer

Boat in ok shape no major dings just pitting and needs new paint.

It's got an '05 30hp mercury with low hours too, I peg that at around $2k ? Thoughts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 281
Looks good to me for $2K. He's lucky to find a buyer.
I had mine for sale at $1900 with the seats, F finder, inside lights, lots of storage, a live well, 25 Hp Mariner.

I sold a 99 Xpress 1548 all welded - just boat and trailer for $1500.

You should be able to get the 1648 and trailer for the same price or lower. With it already showing signs of corrosion, I wouldn't put much more than that in it. The motor is where the money is at for that boat. It's hard to come by those motors here in GA and their a hot commodity right now. If you can get the total package for $2500 you'll be about right as a total package.

Thanks Russ.

The motor is a 2005 or 2006 Merc 30HP with steering wheel/throttle set up. The ole tinny is beat up but the motor is in great shape, with very low hours (10 or so) the Nada puts the '05 at $1,600-$1,800 at ave condition. If that value is accurrate this motor is worth closer to the $1,800 side.

thoughts?

If you get the pedigree with the Boat and the Trailer I'd offer $900 to start.
The Boat is Bare. So is the Trailer.

Really, if you want it, and he wont budge, go ahead and buy it. I've always been kinda selfish that way. If it's what I want Ill pay what it takes.
Live with what you wind up with and fix it the way you want it.

Life's good that way. You get to make your own choices when the object is yours. =D>

Latest posts