title

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasfisherman74

Reaction score
ok i bought a boat in oct. lost the paperwork tonight.....now its almost going on two months and i havent changed the title.....it says i should change it 20 days after purchase... what should i expect parks and wildlife to say about that.... and the guy lives over an hour away from me...any info would help...im thinking they are going to tell me to fill it out all over

It will not be the first time they have dealt with that.I think they will say get original owner to file for lost title (like $75 bucks for 1 week hurry up or $35 bucks 4 to 6 weeks)) then get er done ,for you loose it....cva34

i had to get a form signed by the original owner, have it notorized, pay a fee and then i got the title re-issued. but that was for Va.

cva34 said:
It will not be the first time they have dealt with that.I think they will say get original owner to file for lost title (like $75 bucks for 1 week hurry up or $35 bucks 4 to 6 weeks)) then get er done ,for you loose it....cva34
This is a TX thing went through it a few M ago...cva34

=D> well got everything taken care of.....after paying $120 bucks.....but its all legally mine now....thanks for the info. everybody