Still trying to file for that lost title on my MonArk...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper02

Reaction score
Its been a while since i been in here, the old boat project got put to the side this summer, mostly cause here in OK it gets so darn hot/humid its hard to get motivated to get out and work. So I figured enjoy fishing on what few good days there are, and work on it this winter.

Also my wife gave birth to my new fishing buddy a little girl on October 19th, and that has been keeping me busy as well.

My old boat was registered with the wrong Hin# got that corrected, got new copy of registration, "thought" i put it up, went to look for it, its not where i left it. :( only could find the old registration with the wrong Hin#

I could just kick myself for letting it wait so long.

So now hopefully the nice people in AR will mail me ANOTHER copy so i can file a lost title here in OK.

I am hesitant to do much more work on it now since if I cant get a title to get it tagged, then i no longer want the boat since i wont be able to fish lakes in fear of getting stopped. The trailer I got repaired, painted all fixed up, just needed to put new bunk boards on and I was ready to start on the boat itself.

If not there will be a shiny trailer with an old boat for sale in my neighborhood soon.

Latest posts