Back in the Club

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MD746

Reaction score
Well Im back in the tin boat club. After running astray for a few years with a Gheenoe I have decided that a tin boat fits my needs better fishing the rocky bottom Chattahoochee River here in Georgia. The boat needs a few things and some TLC but I feel like I have a solid platform to work from.

Attachments

• jon boat.jpg
    jon boat.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 270
  • jon boat1.jpg
    jon boat1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 270
Did you buy the boat with all the decking? What are the specs on the boat? Good to see another member on the south side of Atlanta!

1448 . what you see in the pic is how the boat looked when I picked it up. It has electrical already ran with nav lights , bilge pump, trolling motor.

Looking for a 9.9 but no luck so far.I know the hooch from whitesburg bridge to the state park really well . my plans are to start fishing the hooch from franklin south during the spring run I don't known that section to good but have a few friends that fish it a lot. I will also fish BT Brown every chance I get.

I'll have to pick your brain before spring comes. I just picked up a 25hp for my boat and when I get the decking refinished I want to start exploring the hooch.

Latest posts