H'lo from Texas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morvis

Reaction score
Picked up this here 14' Alumacraft v-hull last week, come with a (72 I believe it is) 25hp Johnson seahorse, and a extra parts donor motor, trailer, and trolling motor. He gave me the front steering levers that came with it, I put them on because I have a nicely padded bench seat i'm going to mount on the back which would make it difficult to handle the tiller control that he had.

Figured' i'd see whats out there in the idea of costomizing these bad boys and came across this site.

Here she is, havnt' come up with a name for her yet but I still have a couple weeks before Im going to have a chance to take er out on the first date.

https://imgur.com/a/0Yyzd

Where are you going to try your boat out? I just noticed that Arrowhead and Kickapoo are both down to about 40%.

I am in Wylie and Lake Lavon is a little low (60% -10ft). It's getting to be a long walk from the boat docks to the water but we still have boat ramps in the water.

Good luck with your boat and here's hoping for a wet spring.

nlester said:
Where are you going to try your boat out? I just noticed that Arrowhead and Kickapoo are both down to about 40%.

I am in Wylie and Lake Lavon is a little low (60% -10ft). It's getting to be a long walk from the boat docks to the water but we still have boat ramps in the water.

Good luck with your boat and here's hoping for a wet spring.

Went about a few hours at Arrowhead today, wasn't too bad as long as the wind was to my back =). Seems there's a bit of binding of the throttle trying to take it past a bout 3/4 throttle, feels like it should go a bit more but just doesn't want to, I'll check in to that tomorrow at work.