New guy here with a couple questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hookedontronics

Reaction score
Hey all,
New guy here form albany, ny. i just picked up a 1988 17' tracker pro and i'm in need of a few things. I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction of a good place to buy some things. Here is what i'm looking for

-4 seats, and 2 pedistal mounts
-wiring connectors for a bow mounted trolling motor and some misc stuff
-carpeting
-a couple of storage deck lids and compartments
-possibly led lighting for storage bins and livewell
-some pull handles for deck storage compartments

i've searched around a lot and there seems to be a huge gap in seat rpicing. i'm looking for some good seats that won't cost me more than $500 for a set of 4 with the pedistals, also looking for a good place to get some marine carpet to re-dop my deck.

thanks in advance
-Jake

as far as seat pedestals and seats for that matter... check Academy Sports. They have Tempress seats, and the seat bases/pedestals are about $5-10 cheaper than BPS & Cabelas (I just checked this past Sunday at the local Academy and BPS). They also had some pretty nice seats that I thought were pretty nice. Definitely below your price range

did a bunch of searching and i think i'm going to get my carpet and seats from this place. they have good pricing and excellent reviews. they sell seats on ebay and have 100% positive feedback so that reassures me. i ordered some carpet samples so i can pick a color i like and then i'll order everything together. if you guys know anything about this place good or bad please chime in.

https://www.bassboatseats.com/Bass-Fishing-Seats-C28.aspx

Walmart.com has Shoreline Marine products and are actually very affordable. You can pick up all sorts of different pedestals and seats usually 20-30% cheaper than bass pro or cabelas.

I got some nice foldable seats for pedestal mounts at $35/ea.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wise-Boat-Seat-Sand-Brown/15135514

Latest posts