Sixes back in the mix

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
It's been a couple months now since I've owned a boat. Had planned on it being sooner but with the run on guns I had to do a bit of investing and getting 1099'd I can't get in too deep yet... So without further ado I present the first boat I've looked at to purchase in almost 4 months.. I can imagine those still around that know and remember me are certain I'm covered in hives and bleeding from the cusp of not having a tin in the yard. I am.

Though I am told it does not include the satellite dish. < Located in Alabama.. it is only $200 boat and trailer. Probably not too hard to believe from the pic. Maybe they'll throw in direct tv?

Plans: Spray paint, slap the ol' family OMC 6hp I rebuilt last year on the back, and drag some sea creatures from the water by their faces. Will need to add lights since we usually only go out at night. My guess it will be in the yard for a couple months until I settle with the IRS and beat up some ammunition suppliers. Then a 14 42/48 Side console with 25hp four stroke, forward deck, with twin cannons.

Plan to go look at it @ 5:30cst today, more later.

Attachments

• 3Ia3L73N45L35E55F4d1856327ca6be5b1b0c.jpg
    3Ia3L73N45L35E55F4d1856327ca6be5b1b0c.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 284
Nice to have you back,and hope the boat passes inspection. I'm not sure that is a sat dish, looks a lot like HB's new FF (DI, SI and microwave oven all-in-one).

The downside is there are no numbers or HIN so I get to jump hoops with Marine police. Done it a couple times so It shouldn't be too bad. It's actually a breeze compared to a boat with numbers owned by someone who wasn't the last registered owner. All those officers are probably on vacation since it's out of season so keeping on hand my submitted paperwork should be enough to get floating while it takes them a month to come out to the house.

As long as the ribs are in good shape it's a done deal. Really want that dish though!

Six I thought you fell off the face of the earth - glad to have you back and glad to see the doctors were not able to cure you illness :LOL2: . I guessing atleast 5 boats for you in 2013. Hope all is well :beer:

Thanks F4F, bad news though...

Got out there and it had previous numbers from FL. Seller told me it had none, he just simply painted over them so it was a no go. Drove 30 minutes, spent 2 minutes there, then turned around and went home. Struck out.

Latest posts