needing a few mod's done

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoy

Reaction score
i traded a 4 wheeler for a G3 1652 with a 70# on front and 80# on the back with 5 battery's and lowrance fish finder...i think i got the better end of deal....only thing i'm not happy with is there is no storage...it has a casting deck,floor and side panels....the mod's i'm wanting to have done and i will have to do them in baby steps due to funds....the mod's i'm wanting to have done now is the pod's made into a livewell in one pond and water proof storage in the other....i'm not a welder so i'm not going to even try to do this type of mod's... in the future i want to a rod box on one side and waterproof storage on the other....between work , fishing and making a few turkey call's i hope to find time to do a few other things i want to do...who would be the best to do the mod's i'm wanting done thats in the Atl area.... and what kind of price am i looking at to do these type's of mod's.....Thanks