Ribs: Exposed or Unexposed ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exposed or Unexposed ?

• Exposed

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Unexposed

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badbagger

Reaction score
Going to have fab work done on the Ark. I like the finished look of the covered ribs or unexposed but as others have pointed out, noteably Country Dave it looks bigger but I'm going back and forth. Cost is also a factor to a point. Probably close to $300 to cover them up.

How about some input?

Pics attached of my Ark and Lowblazah's boat, same boat configuration.

Attachments

• 2web.jpg
    2web.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 354
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 354
I like them covered up. Then you can put horizontal rod holders along each side.

Covered but easily removable gets my vote. Makes it easy for repairs or improvements because we all know we are really never done making changes to our rigs. :LOL2:

johnnybassboat said:
Covered but easily removable gets my vote. Makes it easy for repairs or improvements because we all know we are really never done making changes to our rigs. :LOL2:
X3. Plus you might gain space for rod storage or rod holders.

rickybobbybend said:
johnnybassboat said:
X3. Plus you might gain space for rod storage or rod holders.

The rod storage and ability to mount various "stuff" with some suction mounts I have is a big reason I'd go that route.

Latest posts