Ouachita owners:

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1968Lew

Reaction score
I grew up with a Ouachita boat, which my Dad gave to me shortly before he passed away many years ago. We spent many an hour fishing from that old jon. Long story short, I squandered the boat in trade for a bigger boat I thought would be better, but wasn't. My brother and I both still miss that old Ouachita and we each display the Ouachita logo, with the words "In Memory of the Ouachita," on our current boats. I took the time to recreate the logo, in full color, and would be happy to send any of you Ouachita owners a set of vinyl logos for your boats. Not sure what to charge. Would $20 be fair for a pair? They'd be on UV stable vinyl, printed with UV stable ink, cut to the length you specify (within reason) and ready to peel and stick. If you're interested, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 374
I remember my aunt taking me on my first bream fishing trip when I was about 7 years old. I can still remember that indian head emblem on her boat and fishing with those cane poles. It's funny the things our brains choose to remember all those years ago.

Here's mine... I will be adding the logos to it at some point. It was my uncles, which he bought new in 1971. It had that same version of the Indian head logo on it, but they were too far gone to save.

Attachments

• Ouachita7.jpg
    Ouachita7.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 335
Beautiful boat! Email me when you are ready for new logo stickers. Just tell me the length they need to be, from the indian's nose to the end of the feather. I'm not out to make money (or lose any!), just want to help owners like you.

Latest posts