19?? Starcraft 14 footer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarPony

Reaction score
Hey, guys!! I am looking for some info that I haven't been able to find doing Bing and Google searches. My Grandpa passed away last April and I inherited the boat we used on the lake that he lived on. I found a sticker on the transom that say it's a 14' SuperDutyA. I was wondering what year it might be, I'm 44 and I know it is ALOT older that that. I tried to contact Starcraft but their website has no way of contacting them directly. I did find, what I think, is a serial number that reads, "57-5073". Could it be a '57?

The metal is in GREAT shape, as it pretty much spent it's life beaching on sand but the seat wood needs replaced and needs some new paint. It also came with a 9.5HP Johnson motor which I will be getting cranked back up soon.

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0362.jpgIMAG0364.jpg

Jeff

Have you looked through here?

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/Starcraft

Tusker, that link was a WEALTH of information!!! I'm going to say this is a '58, according to the pictures in one of the brochures. I hope the pictures came out alright.......

Jeff