What about this seat???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nowakezone

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got one of these in my garage. It's pretty comfortable, cheap and I think if I just use the holes that are there for the wheels and bolt it directly to my casting deck it will work. Also, it's on sale at harbor freight for $19.99!!! Any thoughts?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361161154.506159.jpg

https://www.harborfreight.com/pneumatic-adjustable-roller-seat-46319.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiNTk4NzA3NjAiLCJza3UiOiI0NjMxOSIsImlzIjoiMTkuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk%0D%0AIjoiMTM4OSJ9%0D%0A

I have taken old discarded office chairs and modified them to use the height adjustment for fishing chairs. Have also used them for deer blinds so people of different heights can shoot out the shacks. For 20 bucks and a little welding time you should be able to make it work, or just bolt it down and install different seat.

I like the idea of having a tray underneath your seat. That could come in handy. If you do it....I'd like to see pictures and a review of how you like it.

I'm freshwater only so I'm not worried about the corrosion. I think I'm going to try it. If it doesn't work, I'm only out $20.. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm starting my mod this weekend, hopefully! Thanks for all the input!

I think it's a great idea, and you can't beat that price. The tray is a bonus for sure.

JMichael said:
I think that in my case after I sat on it for about 2 hours my back would be aching from not having that back rest.
With jmichael Short term seating(time butt in seat) and longivity (life expec of prod in weather/sun is probably not so good.Of course it will work BUTT...my 2c cva34

I wouldn't trade in my Tempress High Back seat for anything now :)
I got it on sale at Basspro for around $60 I think. It's only $50 more and its comfortable all day.

X2 on the aching back with no back rest.
(also my 2C worth)

Vermonster said:
I wouldn't trade in my Tempress High Back seat for anything now :)
I got it on sale at Basspro for around $60 I think. It's only $50 more and its comfortable all day.
I wish I had caught that sale when I was looking for new seats.

Latest posts