Herculiner or Ultra Tuff?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first post. I love the site and really enjoy looking at everyone's mods.

I recently purchased a 1985 Fisher Aluminum Boat with a 60hp Evinrude. This is a project boat for my two young sons and myself. We will use it for bowfishing, hunting on the lake, miscellaneous fishing and to drop brush piles into the lake. I fish 30-40 bass tournaments a year out of my Triton bass boats but the kids and I wanted something that we didn't have to worry about tearing it up. It has been a lot of fun rebuilding. I plan to post pictures after I learn how.

Question:
I have put in a 1/8" aluminum deck and floor but I do not want to carpet it. I am thinking about applying gray Herculiner or Ultra Tuff. Do you all have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

I used it on my boat, im happy with it, i would have loved to use hydroturf, i just couldnt get past seeing all the seems, he nice if they sold it like rolled carpet.

I am in the process of installing Nautolex and am real happy with it so far. Glues and wraps real nice.