Dave told me I better show off My Baby!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blauhunter

Reaction score
Well I was told by Dave that if I ever expected to get the credit I deserved for modifying my boat this was place. I hope you guys enjoy looking at it and appreciate the work as much as I do!

Here she is before I did anything.
boatbefore01.JPG
boatbefore02.JPG

And heres after. And thanks goes out to Dave for help with the carpet!!

boatafter01.JPG
boatafter02.JPG
boatafter03.JPG
boatafter04.JPG
boatafter05.JPG

Thanks Guys hope you like it!
Anything can be brought back to life with a little hard work.

blauhunter, looks great. I like the new paint job as well.
Welcome to the site :WELCOME:

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Boat looks awesome, Night and day difference. Towards the rear of the boat on the left hand side, What is that, It looks like a switch panel type thing?

Ya I ran electricity throughout the boat put in a couple 12 volt recepticles so I can plug in various items if I need to. I also added lights and graphs. I didnt want these items to run constantly if I am not using them so I ran all the wiring into a fused control panel. Now I dont have to worry about draining the battery or frying any of my equipment. A lil extra work but well worth it!

blauhunter said:
Ya I ran electricity throughout the boat put in a couple 12 volt recepticles so I can plug in various items if I need to. I also added lights and graphs. I didnt want these items to run constantly if I am not using them so I ran all the wiring into a fused control panel. Now I dont have to worry about draining the battery or frying any of my equipment. A lil extra work but well worth it!

Killer! If you don't mind one day when you get a second to take a closeup of it? I would like to see it!

blauhunter said:
Well I was told by Dave that if I ever expected to get the credit I deserved for modifying my boat this was place. I hope you guys enjoy looking at it and appreciate the work as much as I do!

Here she is before I did anything.
View attachment 6
View attachment 5

And heres after. And thanks goes out to Dave for help with the carpet!!

View attachment 4
View attachment 3
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Thanks Guys hope you like it!
Anything can be brought back to life with a little hard work.

May i ask what size is this boat? width & length??

Killer! If you don't mind one day when you get a second to take a closeup of it? I would like to see it![/quote]

Here are the close ups you wanted

Attachments

• panel.JPG
    panel.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 476
  • entirepanel.JPG
    entirepanel.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 481
  • fullbox.JPG
    fullbox.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 485
blauhunter said:
Killer! If you don't mind one day when you get a second to take a closeup of it? I would like to see it!

Here are the close ups you wanted[/quote]

is that a Joystick??

Latest posts