Wanting to get started on a minor modification.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlester

Reaction score
I want to make some minor modifications to my boat but I can't seem to get started. I keep putting off finding the material. I decided that tomarrow, I am going to get started with supplies from Lowes. What I am wanting to do is minor and I can afford Lowes prices. When I get more time, I will look for some larger aluminum sheeting but until then, I can do Lowes. I already have my close ended blind rivets. I plan to make the modifications so that the boat can still be used when a nice day for fishing presents it's self. I need to get my shelf in the bow framed in so I can order some foam to replace what I take out when I remove my bench seat. Once I get the front shelf finshed, I will remove my bench seat and replace it with a seat post so that I can move around the boat easier. 10' foot does not give you a lot of room, especially at my age.

There are nothing like longer days and thinner ice to make me get going on my tin. And if I can just manage to roll her out of the garage onto the driveway, motivation surges.

Latest posts