Grumman 14' FSHRMN Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhorlings

Reaction score
I found an ad for a Grumman 14' FSHRMN. Does anyone know if it is a Jon boat or V-Hull? I cannot seem to find anything on it. I cannot call them until I get out of work. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

haha took ya bit to figure out that short form eh haha, anyways I have a deep v hull and its great for the waters i fish, larger lakes etc no complains and lots of room to move around and its not hard to build some decking on them.

Looks like you need to add Grumman to the list of boat mfrs on the home page :)
They were bought out by Lowe in 1998. As was Sea Nymph (not sure about the year on them). Well back into the 70s, Sea Nymph and Grumman were owned by OMC, and had identical plans. Then, OMC started to take a crash, so Lowe bought both companies.

bassboy1 said:
Looks like you need to add Grumman to the list of boat mfrs on the home page :)
They were bought out by Lowe in 1998. As was Sea Nymph (not sure about the year on them). Well back into the 70s, Sea Nymph and Grumman were owned by OMC, and had identical plans. Then, OMC started to take a crash, so Lowe bought both companies.

Learn something new everyday! Thanks for the update :)