12 foot semi vee sea nymph aluminum boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunkstripe

Reaction score
Ok here's my question. I have a 1979 12 foot sea nymph Semi vee aluminum boat. But I can't find any information about this boat. When I search the net. It says sea nymph was manufactured by the lowe company, but when I go to iboats or do a search on the net there is no listing for a 12foot sea nymph for 78 or 79 or 1980. The plate on the boat has been long time gone. So thats no help. On the back of the boat is a green circle with the words sea nymph inside it. Just trying to find out some general information out about the boat thanks for any help.

Here is a pick of the boat any help will be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20130411_091441.jpg
    IMG_20130411_091441.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 1,999
The hull and riviting , along with the transom and corners look just like a 12 (11.5) ft Sears I have. I don't think Sears made their own, just re branded others, whoever got the contract that year. I just bought a 14 footer same transom and corners but different rivits, etc. I think it's an Elgin.

Anyhow, I found over at iboats.com, there was a chart listing sears aluminum boats in years and sizes. the 12 footer was listed as an utility boat, after comparing features and known info. You might want to check there.Good luck. I never really cared what brand I had, just wanted the correct info ,cap/ hp/ etc for safety.

Latest posts