Cheapest place to buy tires

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Creed

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find some inexpensive 12" tire/rims for my trailer? I have 4 on 4" hubs on it. The cheapest place I've found has 5.30x12 on a galvanized rim for $61.95 each plus shipping. Any help would be appreciated!

Where are you located?
I've gotten my best deals on tires on ebay.

Matt Creed said:
Anyone know where I can find some inexpensive 12" tire/rims for my trailer? I have 4 on 4" hubs on it. The cheapest place I've found has 5.30x12 on a galvanized rim for $61.95 each plus shipping. Any help would be appreciated!
I would say that right now you are at the lowest price for that size on a "galvanized" rim.
https://www.easternmarine.com/12-and-13-Trailer-Tire-Rim/
good luck......

Wal Mart here in Cedar Park, Tx has white them for $58.97. Discount Tire down the road... $49.99. I ordered one and pick it up Wednesday.

sr71 said:
Matt Creed said:
I would say that right now you are at the lowest price for that size on a "galvanized" rim.
https://www.easternmarine.com/12-and-13-Trailer-Tire-Rim/
good luck......

That's the place that I'm lookingat right now. They're like $160 shipped though, and I was really hoping I could find some cheaper.

Matt Creed said:
Where are you located? If you are close enough, I think I still have 2 galvanized 12" rims with 5.30x12 tires on them that i took off my trailer. The tires are in decent shape if I remember correctly. I would have to look, but I think I still have them. If I do I would get rid of them cheap cheap. I replaced them with 5.70x8 because the trailer sat too high for me.

I'm in northeast Oklahoma. The places around me that sell 12" tires and wheels on a 4 on 4" pattern are as expensive or more expensive than shipping them from someone else. If I stepped up my hubs to a 5 on 4.5" or a 5 on 5" then I could get some locally, but that's just one more expense that I really don't want.

If I still have them, would you be interested? Im not out to make a profit, maybe just throw me a few bucks for them and you cover the shipping.

chrispy186 said:
If I still have them, would you be interested? Im not out to make a profit, maybe just throw me a few bucks for them and you cover the shipping.

Sent you a PM.

Latest posts