Anyone seen the new Alumacraft 1448 NCS?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erictetterton

Reaction score
I imagined this to be my dream boat but i was told by my local dealer at the beginning of the year that Alumacraft didnt make this boat and wouldnt make this model. This past saturday i went with a buddy to pick up a part at the dealers store I noticed a really wide, short boat in the back. Upon further investigation, there it was... the boat i have been wanting for a while now. It has a front deck just as big as the 1648NCS and is rated for a 25hp. The only bummer is that i bought a 17ft alweld since i was told that alumacraft didnt, and wouldnt make this 1448NCS model. I hate i didnt snap a picture of the rig to show u guys.

They have been making them for years. They were a special dealer order only option. I almost bought one about 5 years ago from this dealer. They are supposed to be the #1 Alumacraft dealer in the US. They also had them with the split middle seat before they were made available to other dealers.

Latest posts