87 Tracker Casting Deck Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87Bass-Tracker

Reaction score
New to the forum here. I extended the casting platform in my 87 Bass Tracker and added a rod locker and a few storage compartments. Thought I would share a few pictures if anyone had the same boat and ever contemplated doing the same. Everything worked out well so far. Just need to finish the doors and add a few finishing touches.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 625
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 625
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 625
Looks great. I have a 16ft sylvan with a similar set up (before you mod) and would like to extend the casting deck back to the console. What did you use to attached the 2x4's to the floor of your boat?

I have that same boat, and I was thinking about doing that to mine, but I'm not real sure of doing it, cause the carpet I used is discontinued, so I couldn't match the carpet.

Here's a link to my build if you want to check it out.
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23955

Hey if you wouldn't mind could you possibly take a picture of the outside of your boat and inside? The guy who had my boat before me added bedliner on the side and I'm debating on taking it off and I'd want to see what it'd look like.

Latest posts