Trying to sell a boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbritt23

Reaction score
Guys im trying to sell a boat. Im here in NC and i know there is some fellow NC board bros on here so im putting it on here also. Can you take a look at my link and tell me if im asking too much for this boat. https://wilmington.craigslist.org/boa/3732766652.html
Its a solid rig that DOES NOT leak and has less then 6 hours on the whole thing

That's why I put a cell phone number down so people can call. Serious buyers will want to talk and not type. Most people that text will ask what the ad already states for example year size does it run or does it leak. I own a car lot and you can tell a Window shopper from a serious interested buyer over the phone through conversation and not by texting

i live in Greenville and think its a pretty fair price. I think you could get a solid 2500 out of it any day, but u may have to wait a while for the 3k. Weather is getting warm and its boat buying season so i would just sit and wait

also, it would sell faster if u adjusted the trailer so the boat is up further forward on the bunks. it appears that it is hanging way off of them, which isnt good for the hull

sbritt23 said:
That's why I put a cell phone number down so people can call. Serious buyers will want to talk and not type. Most people that text will ask what the ad already states for example year size does it run or does it leak. I own a car lot and you can tell a Window shopper from a serious interested buyer over the phone through conversation and not by texting

ohh well ... i dont talk on phones..text only .. way better and faster.

and im deaf .... so thar ya go..
good luck on your sale.

peabody said:
sbritt23 said:

ohh well ... i dont talk on phones..text only .. way better and faster.

and im deaf .... so thar ya go..
good luck on your sale.

Wow I feel like a total D-Bag sorry man i didnt even take that in consideration. I can text so if I got a text from someone deaf I would totally understand if they told me that. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah i only have it on that trailer right now until I get my other one fixed tom for that boat

aww heck...its ok....im 70% deaf... can hear ok .. with hearing aids...but any background noise.. im screwed.. so ya.. texting is .. for me a godsend..

Not to jack your thread . . . but I looked at this (similar but not actual photo) 2000 model 17 ft center console with a bad 50HP 4-stroke (2 of the 4 cylinders had low compression but it does run) and dual axle trailer for $2500 OBO this past weekend. I need a V-hull though and the trailer is a heavy beast.

Attachments

• Crestliner2000.jpg
    Crestliner2000.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 267