New to the club!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireWater

Reaction score
Howdy all,

This is my first post on the tinboats.net and I would like to say that this is a great idea of the web site.

I am about to start a project on my 1966 14’ Lonestar (V-Nose). (18hp motor)

What do you guys think would be a good lay out for this boat? Most of the time I go for catfish so the back of the boat is going to have a rod holding system of some type on it. I have had this boat for about ten year and just fished out of it from time to time. I just sold my 24’ boat to go back to a smaller gas friendly boat…

I would like to have a live well / bait well on the boat and a few compartments.

I would like to post photos but it is not working for me????

Thanks

FireWater

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! Cant wait to see the pics of the boat.

To post pictures make sure they are down sized to 800 wide or smaller and under 150k in size. If you need help doing that PM me and I can give you a link to a program or a link online that can do it. Or if you have a free photobucket account, make sure to check the web size picture setting. and then put the url in between the
tags. Once we see some pics we can try and help you out

Welcome aboard - I feel you pain with the gas situation. I have a 26' Mako that will see very limited action this year. Lots of shared rides on friends more efficient boats for me.

Where do you catfish?

Latest posts