Revolution Hull Welded?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscg gunner

Reaction score
hello,

i recently got an 01 tracker pro crappie 175..low hours, good shape, 40 hp merc at a good deal. my question is i see where they say these revolution hulls are welded? i see welds on the top but the bottom and sides of the boat is definitely riveted..am i crazy or is what i am saying accurate? this is my first "real boat" besides a jon boat..also, after about 4-5 hours of fishing, i have about 1 gallon of water in the bilge..is this normal? i dont see any leaking rivets, and the bilge keeps up, i was going to fill it up with the hose and see if any of the through-hull fittings are leaking...i have not been filling the livewells, as i know the piping for them can also leak when filling if there is a break. any help on these questions is appreciated. thank you.

I have an 04 Tracker PT175 "all welded" hull, but no rivets anywhere in/on the hull except attach the hull VIN. Can you post up a pic of the rivets you got on yours?? Maybe the previous owner had some repairs done ??

Latest posts