Added tracks to my Lund Tyee. With Pics!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just added tracks for downriggers and rod holders. I also got 2x 6" Big Jon bases and 2x 4" downrigger adapter for the tracks and 2x ratchet rod holders. Everything is by Berts Custom Tackle, except the downrigger 6" Big Jon Base.

Here is pics.

imgp1555tb9.jpg

imgp1556sr6.jpg

The finished product.

imgp1557ez1.jpg

imgp1559wp2.jpg

imgp1560rv8.jpg

flounderhead59 said:
Those are some nice gadgets, expensive but nice.

Thanks man! They did put a dent in the wallet. But the way I look at it is, there is no boundaries when it comes to accessories for my boat.

Jim said:
Hardcore man! :beer:

Awesome!

Thanks guy! I am going to add another set of tracks either 2 more 24" or 2 more 17". I also have these Pro-Trak Lund rod holder mounts that I am using with Scotty Striker rod holders. There is a track on the inside of the gunwale that it slides along it. I will be adding few more rod holders too.

I was originally thinking of something like those for my boat but my rail is rounded and not flat on top and also I don't want the cover to snag on their edges. The shape of my rail was the big reason I didn't though.

flounderhead59 said:
I was originally thinking of something like those for my boat but my rail is rounded and not flat on top and also I don't want the cover to snag on their edges. The shape of my rail was the big reason I didn't though.

I wouldn't have got them if the original downrigger mounts from Lund wouldn't ruin my cover. So I decided to remove those mounts and add the rails and add a few accessories. But I used them today and I will tell you that they are the best accessories I have gotten since my Big Jon dowriggers.

esquired said:
That is a sweet set up!

Thanks for posting the pics

Thanks alot man, I have pics of them in action today.

Latest posts