Good Bye ..........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
The "Guppy" and I took our last trip this morning. She has served me well the past few years but it was time for something a bit more comfortable. Dropped her off at the Cabelas in Owatonna, MN this morning. They will take everything off and install it in the new Lowe 1467WT. Should be ready to pick up Wednesday morning.

lowe1.jpg

Sure wish my neighbor would paint his house and garage. :evil:

lowe8.jpg

Please post pics of your new lowe, and that comment about the neighbors house was awesome. Maybe someone can photo shop a new coat of paint on that house for ya :lol:

Keystone said:
He's letting the place just fall apart. Sad. He can more than afford to keep it up.

Your city/county may have ordinances when it comes to "curb appeal".

Congrats on the new boat and comfort. I use my tin for fresh water fishing only and have a glass boat for salt water fishing with many "comfort conveniences". Old age demands them. :shock:

Keystone, congrats on getting the new toy. Lets see some pics.

edit: Btw, I love Cabelas. Next time I go, I'm bringing my pole and fish out of that tank. :LOL2:

-jasper

Nice. You're going to love that walkthrough version - a local guy here has one and it's a slick rig. He's running a 15hp 2stroke on it, and it's a great river rig.

As for the neighbor - that place looks like it's a match away from cleaned up. :roll:

I wish my neighbors house just needed some paint. It's reminding me more and more of one of those picker tv shows. The ones where there is junk sitting around everywhere.

Or you can just make a 1467t into a walk through model :wink: And I have had a 6hp-9.9hp-15hp and finally a 25hp (larger intake and carb to make it a 30hp) on this boat and I would never go less than a 20hp on a 14ft tin ever again. My 1467t handles the 25hp no problem. Lowe makes a good tin
DSCN5620.JPG

Latest posts