give me a boat price

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diabetik11

Reaction score
i am going to go look at a 1993 tracker tad pole 12ft tomorrow and i think he is asking a little much just wondering what you guys think. hes asking $1300 for just the boat and trailer. the boat is in like new condition with only a trolling motor put on it once and then took off. does anyone know how much these boats were new?
heres a pic of the boat
2yniemh.jpg

I paid that for a 15 footer with a trolling motor, and 40 hp evinrude. It was a 1992 boat and motor. Needed some work though, but that is where the fun is. I think I would pay $600-700 for it. Depends on how the inside looks though.

-Jacob

The tracker topper 1236 is very similar size (same length, bottom width) - however the beam of the topper is 2" skinnier but the transom is 1/2" taller. The tadpole is made of a little bit heavier aluminum. A new 1236 is 700$ And a new trailer for harbor freight is 400 or less. Just thought i share some info to help you make a decision. I would think that is quite a bit for a boat of that size

Sounds high even for my area, but is the sucker buying season. Nada dot com and enter a zip code will give you the new price in 1993 and a reputed value now for your area. Around here very little sells as low as the prices on that site.