Why am I looking?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickk

Reaction score
so I don't have a tow vehicle(proper) and though I could probably get a 14' in the garage with no problem, I'm sure it would be a sore spot with my wife.....so why do I look at boats in classifieds? Of course I find some that are pretty good deals and I really want to run out and grab.

uuuugggggghhhhh.

I do the same thing - even though I have two boats right now that I use very little

And the wife forbids me to get another boat - but I think she will change her mind one day

You guys are on your way to recovery. You have taken the first step: admitting you have a problem.

agreed, we all have the fever. I don't need any more lures and you get bet everytime a BPS mag comes home I am day dreaming and wanting to buy more stuff. I was CT this week and a fishing store was going out of business and they had a nice St Croix selection, I could have walked out of that store with a new musky pole.. still kicking myself cause I did not get one.. :-({|=

3weight said:
You guys are on your way to recovery. You have taken the first step: admitting you have a problem.

actually my problem is space and tow vehicle, I don't have a boat(yet).

Latest posts