Craigslist Home Run!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMROD

Reaction score
I personally think I slammed it out of the park! I bought a 08 Alumacraft 1436 Light a 1984 Evinrude 15 hp along with a 30# thrust Minnkota trolling motor for a grand total of $600!!! Can’t wait for Monday so I can get title transferred, hope to have motor running by then also. See engine forum for motor problem. Even with that I still think I got a great deal! No pictures of the boat but here are a few of the Rude!15 HP Evinrude 2.jpg

Attachments

• 15 HP Evinrude 1.jpg
    15 HP Evinrude 1.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 1,683
Dang. :shock: Great buy.

That's the motor I want. I've been looking everywhere for one up here, but small motors are like gold...

Thanks all! The motor is the only reason I went to look at the deal! It was listed as a 9.9! I have been looking for a 15 hp for a long time also!

m casey stock said:
Hey Bud! What about that other sweet deal you got a short while back? How you coming on that? Heres a shot of mine

Man that looks awesome!!!!!

Work has been crazy and what little time I have had off I have spent fishing. My devision was just sold, I got offers from both the new and my old company and well it's really hard to give up 18 years! So I am heading back international. The good news is its on a 35-35 rotation so there should be no excuses in not getting things done now!

Have that same motor only a longshaft on my 14' Grumman. Motor is like gold, I don't think I would sell it for $2000. Has never let me down in thousands of hours of fishing. If you get it worked out and take care of it, you will be running it for as long as you live (and your kids, and your grandkids, and their kids...)

jethro said:
Have that same motor only a longshaft on my 14' Grumman. Motor is like gold, I don't think I would sell it for $2000. Has never let me down in thousands of hours of fishing. If you get it worked out and take care of it, you will be running it for as long as you live (and your kids, and your grandkids, and their kids...)

Yes they are like gold.. My 1992 9.9 was stolen off my boat Saturday night.
To the OP - good catch!

Have ordered a Lowrance 4DSI combo for the boat, a Ram Mount for the 4DSI and a slider seat from 2XT can't wait for it to all come in!

Will do Bad Wolf! It might be a while as I am heading back to work will be gone for a while.

The Ram Mount came in for it today.

Okay, you've had since July to at least do a little something to the runabout! LOL :) Hopefully you'll have some time soon with winter coming on.

Latest posts