Witing for spring

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downtown

Reaction score
I was just bored so I figured I would post a pic of my tins waiting for warmer weather

Attachments

• Tucked in for winter (800x484).jpg
    Tucked in for winter (800x484).jpg
    338 KB · Views: 1,552
Your's look lonely. I put mine in the garden outside the shop door so I have to walk by it to get to the house. Four more months...

50° here today and I was very tempted to go out and see if the crappie were biting. Now that the holidays are past, I'll keep an eye on the forecast and hopefully get my boat out a few days this month.

Mine is sitting in a tent barn surrounded by lawn mowers, kids bikes, empty fuel cans and all the other warm weather stuff.

Is it spring yet!?!?!?!?!?!?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337719#p337719 said:
lovedr79 » 02 Jan 2014, 13:23[/url]"]that white stuff on the ground is the same white stuff that is falling out of the sky here!

Our white stuff :)

That might be mean....sorry

Attachments

• white stuff.jpg
    white stuff.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,436
I know the feeling.My boat is stored in doors,but I go and stare at it once in awhile,can't wait to be on the water again!!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337931#p337931 said:
JMichael » Yesterday, 19:03[/url]"]Tires roll in the cold too, but that don't mean I'm gonna go out and jump on my motorcycle with a daytime high of 31°. :lol:

The weather guessers are calling for 31 and partly cloudy tomorrow. I'll be on the river. Why? "cause that's how us hard-core guys roll....... :LOL2:

Had mine out this past Saturday chasing ducks and geese. Was 4 degrees when we launched. Motor was tough to trim up because of the ice, everyones waders were freezing to the hull, gate cable kept freezing up, hull was getting covered in ice as well as my face, etc. Shot a few ducks, so it was worth it!!

IMG_20140104_072905_zpspt82beyz.jpg

its been in the single digits here lately with a wind chill of -20. River is about froze over.

Latest posts