Duracraft jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianc58

Reaction score
Hey guys going to go look at a 15 ft duracraft jon boat Saturday with trailer whats everyones opinion on this brand . thanks

I have a 16ft one and very happy with it for what I paid. I would however like to eventually get one of the more modern boats that are wider and have taller sides. I have a 50hp on it and with fuel and passengers, she rides rear heavy. I think some of the originally family just started up the brand again.

KRS

I know of the Duracrafts that were built by Noah boats out of central Arkansas. Good boats. No wood in the transom. Then they moved to I believe Louisiana. Now Duracraft is a division of Team Ward, Inc (War Eagle). Still good boats but they resemble war eagle more than the old duracrafts.

The old duracrafts were riveted. When I was messing with the Noah duracrafts, they were all welded-and those are the ones to have. Those and anything newer. I was around them in the early to mid 1990's.